SIOUG Event: Oracle Analytics Tips & Trips Series - What's new in Oracle Analytics 5.9?
SIOUG (Slovenian Oracle User Group), in cooperation with Qubix, organised the first webinar in the Oracle Analytics - Tips & Tricks Series.
What's new in Oracle Analytics 5.9 webinar took place on Thursday, 25th February 2021, starting at 11am CET.
- How to prepare data to analyse the products that are most often sold together?
- How to register and use machine learning models from Oracle database in Oracle Analytics.
- How to parse text and how to use parsed text in combination with other business data to produce effective and interactive visualisations.
- How to use existing web mapping services (WMS and XYZ) in analyses using geo-data.
- What are the key changes and improvements in data visualisation.
Webinar was delivered by:
- Mojca Gros, Qubix, Senior Business Analytics Consultant
- Žiga Vaupot, Qubix, Country Manager and Oracle ACE
Here is the recording of the webinar (language used is Slovenian).